ATI AT6012 Amplifier
Multi-Zone, Multi-Room Audio Amp
6 Zone 12 Channel Amplifier - 60 Watts/Channel
The ATI AT6012 amp is the perfect solution for those multi-room sound installations requiring the utmost in flexibility, reliability and audiophile quality sound. This 12-channel, 6-zone power amplifier incorporates the same legendary sound and design criteria as our other award winning amplifiers - without exception. The ATI AT 6012 amplifier consists of six 2-channel modules and each zone's volume (gain) can be remotely adjusted. While elegant in concept and design, the AT6012 is rugged and will withstand the rigors of even the most demanding requirements. Critical components such as toroid transformers and circuit boards are manufactured and assembled in our own factory, guaranteeing consistent quality control. Features including DMC (Detachable Modular Component), Remote-Power-On and our Isolated Optical Protection Circuit are but a few of the advanced design concepts that add up to make ATI amplifiers the best value in the industry. Circuitry in the ATI AT 6012 amp is totally complementary from input to output using dual-differential input stages. Pre-drivers then drive the full-complementary output stage.
The AT6012 includes connectors for external "up/down" momentary rocker switches. These switches give you up/down volume control. Simple, three-wire Phoenix connectors give you stereo volume control in any room at exceptionally low cost. Since we use high quality, motorized gain controls instead of inexpensive potentiometers, the AT6012 delivers sound quality far superior to that of typical wall-mounted volume controls.
The following applies to all 12 channels being driven simultaneously with 8 ohm loads and an input sensitivity of 28dB gain unless otherwise specified:
- Frequency Response:
- ۪.1dB from 20Hz to 20kHz at 1 watt
- Phase Response:
- +5 to -15 degrees from 20Hz to 20kHz at 1 watt
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio "A-Weighted":
- Greater than 100dB below rated FTC Full Bandwidth Power
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Less than 0.05% at full rated FTC power from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD):
- Less than 0.05% from 250 milliwatts to full rated FTC power
- EIA 1kHz Output Power*:
- 75 watts @ 8 ohms, 120 watts @ 4 ohms
- FTC Full Bandwidth Output Power**:
- 60 watts @ 8 ohms, 90 watts @ 4 ohms
- Power Bandwidth FTC:
- +0-3db from 5Hz to 100kHz
- Damping Factor:
- Greater than 400 from 10Hz to 400Hz
- Greater than 90dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Voltage gain of 28dB
- Slew Rate:
- Input Impedance:
- Nominally 28k ohms
- Input Sensitivity:
- 1.0 volts for full rated power.
- Load Impedance:
- Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 4 to 16 ohms
- DC Output Offset:
- Less than ±5mV
- Chassis Dimensions (WHD):
- 17 x 7 x 16 inches (431.8 x 177.8 x 406.4 mm)
- Rack Mount Panel (Optional):
- Standard 19 inches (482.6 mm) rack mounting (EIA RS-310-B)
- Net 73 lbs (33.18 kg) Shipping 82 lbs (37.27 kg)
**EIA 1kHz Power refers to maximum average power in watts at 1kHz with 0.005% THD and noise.
**FTC Full Bandwidth Power refers to maximum average power in watts from 20Hz to 20kHz with 0.03% THD and noise.
Made In The U.S.A.
The U.S. has always led the world in power amplifier technology, and still does. All ATI products are manufactured in Southern California in a modern 50,000 square-foot facility to exacting design specifications and rigid quality control. ATI manufactures all toroid transformers and assembles all circuit boards in-house. We use computerized Audio Precision test equipment to test each stand-alone amplifier module (DMC2) as well as the completed unit. This control and scrutiny of every phase of manufacturing guarantees unit-to-unit repeatability and a lifetime of accurate sound reproduction.