ATI AT1800 Series Amplifiers
2 to 7 Channels - 180 Watts/Channel
The AT1800 series is the direct outgrowth of the award winning AT1505 5-channel amplifier that led the home theater industry in audiophile-grade sound and performance at a value price. The AT1800 is available in 6 configurations from the AT1802 2-channel model to the AT1807 7-channel version. Power is 180 Watts RMS/channel into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.03% THD and I.M. distortion. Each model comes equipped with two toroidal transformers making upgradeability easy via the addition of a plug-in module. Other features making it installer-friendly are: a detachable IEC power cord, optically coupled protection circuits, soft-start circuit and convection cooling eliminating the need for fans.
See below for additional features common to all ATI AT1800 models:
- Remote Trigger:
- Activated from 3.3VDC to 24 VDC via a heavy-duty relay.
- Protection Circuits:
- Optically - coupled with full automatic reset.
- Toroid Transformers:
- 40% more efficient than EI type. Separate bi-filar windings for each channel guaranty lower noise and crosstalk.
- Circuit Boards:
- Double-sided, FR-4 glass-epoxy, computer-grade boards are assembled in-house.
- Soft Start Circuitry:
- Ultra soft turn on reduces in-rush current to a minimum. Multiple units can be turned on without tripping circuit breakers eliminating the need for sequencing.
- Power Transistors:
- High-current, bi-polar output transistors with active bias circuits result in effortless operation.
- Power Cord:
- Detachable, 3-wire cord, 15 amp circuit.
- 7 Year Warranty:
- Parts and labor against defects in parts or workmanship.
- 17"w X 7"h X 16"d (chassis)
- 50 to 93lbs (model dependent)
AT1802 - 2 channels, 180 watts/channel
AT1803 - 3 channels, 180 watts/channel
AT1804 - 4 channels, 180 watts/channel
AT1805 - 5 channels, 180 watts/channel
AT1806 - 6 channels, 180 watts/channel
AT1807 - 7 channels, 180 watts/channel
Models may be upgraded to a maximum of 7 channels, by having additional amplifier modules installed within the unit.
Made In The U.S.A.
The U.S. has always led the world in power amplifier technology, and still does. All ATI products are manufactured in Southern California in a modern 50,000 square-foot facility to exacting design specifications and rigid quality control. ATI manufactures all toroid transformers and assembles all circuit boards in-house. We use computerized Audio Precision test equipment to test each stand-alone amplifier module (DMC2) as well as the completed unit. This control and scrutiny of every phase of manufacturing guarantees unit-to-unit repeatability and a lifetime of accurate sound reproduction.