ATI AT3000 Series Amplifiers
2 to 7 Channels - 300 Watts/Channel
ATI's "Pure Balance"® technology introduces a range of models that feature true differential design; balanced from input to output. This design allows the quietest and purest reproduction of the audio signal. Power output is 300 Watts RMS/channel into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.03% THD and I.M. distortion. The AT3000 is available in 2 to 7 channel configurations and is upgradeable by adding 300 Watt power modules. Each model comes standard with 2 massive toroidal transformers with quick connect plugs.
See below for additional features common to all ATI AT3000 models:
- Remote Trigger:
- Activated from 3.3VDC to 24 VDC via a heavy-duty relay.
- Protection Circuits:
- Optically coupled with full automatic reset.
- Toroid Transformers:
- 40% more efficient than EI type. Separate bi-filar windings for each channel guaranty lower noise and crosstalk.
- Circuit Boards:
- Double-sided, FR-4 glass-epoxy, computer-grade boards are assembled in-house.
- Soft Start Circuitry:
- Ultra soft turn on reduces in-rush current to a minimum. Multiple units can be turned on without tripping circuit breakers eliminating the need for sequencing.
- Power Transistors:
- High-current, bi-polar output transistors with active bias circuits result in effortless operation.
- Power Cord:
- Detachable, 3-wire cord, 20 amp circuit.
- 7 Year Warranty:
- Parts and labor against defects in parts or workmanship.
- 17"w X 8.75"h X 18"d (chassis)
- 56 to 106lbs (model dependent)
AT3002 - 2 channels, 300 watts/channel
AT3003 - 3 channels, 300 watts/channel
AT3004 - 4 channels, 300 watts/channel
AT3005 - 5 channels, 300 watts/channel
AT3006 - 6 channels, 300 watts/channel
AT3007 - 7 channels, 300 watts/channel
Models may be upgraded to a maximum of 7 channels, by having additional amplifier modules installed within the unit.
Made In The U.S.A.
The U.S. has always led the world in power amplifier technology, and still does. All ATI products are manufactured in Southern California in a modern 50,000 square-foot facility to exacting design specifications and rigid quality control. ATI manufactures all toroid transformers and assembles all circuit boards in-house. We use computerized Audio Precision test equipment to test each stand-alone amplifier module (DMC2) as well as the completed unit. This control and scrutiny of every phase of manufacturing guarantees unit-to-unit repeatability and a lifetime of accurate sound reproduction.